Why them, not me?
Why do you think people become successful? Does it come from persistence and hard work? Or is it about being in the right place at the right time? Maybe it comes from simply having luck and everything you touch “turns to gold.” Well regardless of if and how you attain success, everyone needs to be open and ready for the possibilities. Therefore, I’m going to give you the breakdown on what you can do to make yourself a magnet to success!
First, if you do not have a clear idea of your vision and goals, how do you expect to ever get it. For example, if there’s something that you really want for Christmas, but tell no one about it, how do you expect it to be under the tree on Christmas morning? No one is a mind reader and we have to be deliberate about what we want.
Not going to be easy
However, being exact about what we want out of our lives does not come without challenges. Ironically, our subconscious minds are probably already aware of what we want, but it’s our conscious minds that are lagging behind. Ultimately, once the conscious mind catches up with the subconscious, the vision can be converted to reality.
Take these simple steps
So what can we do to prepare our minds for future opportunities that will lead to goal fulfillment?
- Without giving yourself any time to ponder, write down the first three things that pop into your head regarding what you want most for your life. Take a look at it and then file it away somewhere. Repeat this process every week for a total of six weeks. Then after the six week time period, compare your answers. If you’re writing down the same answers, this should be a “tell-tale” sign that these are your life goals.
- Learn everything you can about attaining these goals through reading. Set aside an appropriate amount of time to read through applicable material. Skim for key points in your reading and try reciting aloud a summation of what you just read. The key is to comprehend your reading so you can be well-versed about what it’s going to take to achieve your goals.
- Carry positive energy with you everywhere you go. As we all know, first impressions are EVERYTHING! Be able to carry on an intellectual conversation with people without seeming like a “know-it-all.” Also, try to perfect the art of remembering people’s names and spend more time listening. There is actually more to gain through listening than giving your “two-sense” worth on a certain subject.
- Give credit where credit is due and don’t be afraid to give out compliments. By flattering others, you are actually demonstrating your own confidence and security within yourself. Everyone needs a little ego boost every once in a while!
- Be willing to step out of your comfort zone and give your vision 100 percent of your efforts. The key to obtaining success is not to avoid your fears, but rather tackle them head on. However, be realistic with what time you have to devote to this mission.
- NEVER GIVE UP! You can’t expect to make your goals a reality if you don’t believe it can happen!
So there you have the secrets to winning in life! Here’s to living your best life ever! Feel free to leave me a comment or any additional insight you may have.